Arctictopia is a puzzle game set in the arctic, where the sea ice keeps melting, and the polar bear’s way home grows increasingly treacherous. The player must help the polar bear navigate through the freezing waters, overcome dangers, and reunite the bear with its cub.
As the ice sheets melt away, the polar bears’ route home becomes even more treacherous…
- 10 unique mechanics woven into 150 intriguing levels.
- Immerse yourself in a hand-drawn, picture book-styled (but frigid!) North Pole and as you cross the Arctic Ocean.
- Plan your every step carefully — with each move you make, the ice under your paws melts a bit.
- Relax and take your time puzzle-solving. It’s easy to retrace your steps or try a different level. Chill and enjoy the challenge.
- Adorable cub, seal and puffin!
Mobile: September 16, 2021
Mobile: 4.99 USD
English, 繁體中文, 简体中文, 日本語, 한국어, Deutsch, Français, Русский, Español, Português, Italiano, Türkçe, Polski, ไทย, Tiếng Việt, हिन्दी, Norsk, Svenska, Suomi, Nederlands
Art and Animation
Music and Sound Design
[Island Nation Ltd.]
Jenna Jarvis (English)
Ikuyo Wada (日本語)
Jaewook Lee (한국어)
Markus Mueller (Deutsch)
Olivier Parrot (Français)
Sergiy Butkov (Русский)
Rafael López Sánchez (Español)
Cinthia Chuang (Português)
Mauro Riserbato (Italiano)
Arkadas Cuci (Türkçe)
Jerry Dean (Polski)
Niti Chonpantarak (ไทย)
Phi-Ngoc Nguyen (Tiếng Việt)
Shan T. (हिन्दी)
Ellie Hansen (Norsk)
Mattias Bergström (Svenska)
Camilla Virtanen (Suomi)
Peter VanQuick (Nederlands)
- digiBlock C領團隊前進Meet Taipei！乘以科技、Uniigym、遊戲熵和創遊遊戲大展創意
- 國產解謎手遊《極地樂園》畫風可愛 難度適當讓人忍不住一關接一關
- 2021.09 – BitSummit THE 8TH BIT – Official Selection
- 2021.10 – Asia Game Awards – Excellence in Design – Nominee